A self care moment goes a long way In supporting your healing each day
Coach in West London
As a Trauma Coach, I understand how difficult it can be to unpick your life and find the support so you can start to re-build a new future and a new empowered you. Your life can feel amazing again and I would like to support you go from a place of feeling like you have nowhere to turn, to creating a life that is all yours.
Trauma can slowly overwhelm you and make you feel like you cannot cope with everyday life. It impacts all of you, affecting your mind, body and soul. When we hold trauma in our body, it can manifest itself in many ways.
Trauma can show up as:
- Anxiety, panic or stress
- Compulsive behaviour
- Addictive behaviour
- A form of illness
Having experienced trauma, I truly understand how difficult this can feel and the impact it can have on you and your surrounding environment. I am here to support, listen and provide a calm, safe place during the uncertainty that can occur in the throws of dealing with and working through your own trauma.
Overcoming your fears and empowering yourself can have a positive impact on you and all significant relationships around you.
“Gillian’s coaching sessions were incredibly beneficial to come to terms with the abusive and coercive relationship I had been in with my ex-boyfriend. For many years I had struggled to move on as I felt constant disappointment in myself that I had put up with a toxic relationship and I also felt anxious about entering new relationships. Gillian helped me to realise what I had been through was an experience I could learn from and boosted my confidence by reassuring me of my life choices and giving me advice about entering future relationships. Gillian is clearly very knowledgeable and helped to break down situations I had experienced whilst enabling me to come to my own conclusions about the trauma I had experienced in my past. Gillian also gave me the option of doing extra research and reading books to help further my progress. Gillian really helped me to move forward with my life and put the past trauma behind me.”
Lizzie – 2022
Certified Narcissistic Trauma Informed Coach
To help on a deeper level, I am also trained in:
- Brainspotting (BSPUK) – a therapy using the eyes and eye movement to access trauma in the brain aiding a deeper release. It helps with reprocessing events and retrains your emotional responses conscious and subconsciously.
Completed Brainspotting Phase 1 & Phase 2
- Hypnotherapy (ABH) – works with your mind and thoughts, feelings and emotions increasing awareness and facilitate the release of trauma.
- Narcissistic Abuse Specialist
- Somatic Belief Reprogramming
- Polyvagal Informed
- Positive Psychology Informed
Coaching Sessions in-person or online
- Individual sessions run for 50 minutes
- Sessions can be booked individually or in blocks of 6 or 12 for regular contact to maintain momentum in your healing
- In-person sessions are available from my premises in West London
- Online coaching can be carried out with any English speaking regions
Please contact me if you have any questions or would like to arrange an appointment. Once the initial contact has been made, we can then arrange to discuss your situation by phone or email.